PT. Renthar Lines chartering division over the time has developed
contacts with many major shipowners and shipbrokers on a worldwide basis. As an active and reputed freight forwarder.
PT. Renthar Lines utilizes a variety of methods for the safe and efficient shipping of all types of large volume commodities and materials such as
- Construction plants and machinery, i.e. transformers, turbines
- Rolling cargo, i.e. trucks, cars
- Bagged cargo, i.e. pulp, cotton
- Building materials, i.e. clinkers, cement, steel
- Crude oil, oil products, chemicals
We handle an increasing number of cargo and enquiries and are well
positioned to place bulk and heavy lift parcels on a full or part cargo charter basis.
Our chartering division is approved and short listed by Pertamina, which is the Indonesian state owned oil company, and allows to provide for their short, medium, and long term tanker charter requirements which sizes vary from small to VLCC.